The Entertainment Grounds is a COVID Safe registered business and is committed to maintaining your safety.
We have taken numerous measures to ensure the safety of members, owners, guests & staff.
Below are the main guidelines we are following based on recommendations by the NSW Government bodies and Racing NSW.
No matter why you’re coming to The Entertainment Grounds, you will have:
- All visitors are to complete our digital COVIDSafe register
- You are required to have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or lower.
- All visitors are strongly encouraged to use the hand sanitiser stations set up throughout the venue, all guest must sanitise your hands on entry.
- Seating has been modified to support social distancing, it is asked that you respect social distancing of 1.5m between guests at all times
- Strictly no co-mingling, patrons must be seated throughout the day
- Changing or moving seating arrangements on the day will not be permitted.
- If your area allows for track views, you may stand to watch the race (excluding when viewing racing in grandstand seating); you must do so without drinks in hand and must return to your seat immediately
- Limited places are available, both Members & Owners must pre-register to gain entry
- The Lakeview Grandstand will be available to watch the races. Please observe a distance of two vacant seats between patrons
- Reduced bistro menu
- Limited draught beer available
- All guests must remain in the designated ticketed area
- ATM’s may NOT available – Cashless transactions are being encouraged
- Sanitise tables, chairs & surfaces regularly
- Have COVID Marshalls roaming
- Update our COVIDSafe Plan and implement all government regulations