The Gosford City Farmers Markets are held every Sunday at The Entertainment Grounds
A showcase of the best and freshest produce and gourmet delights from our local farmers & makers
The produce and products available at the Farmers & Makers Market currently includes:
- Organic and conventionally grown/prepared foods including lamb, beef, pork, goat, chicken, duck, trout, salmon, oysters, eggs, salamis, charcuterie, pate, terrines, cured meats.
- Fruit and vegetables.
- Hand crafted patisserie delights.
- Hand made pasta.
- Cheese – goat, sheep and dairy cheeses organic and conventional.
- Milk, yoghurt, cream.
- Goats Milk
- Preserved foods including jams, sauces, chutneys, chillies, herbs
- Cakes, biscuits, slices, home made pies sausage rolls and pasties, French pastries, German pretzels, cakes and biscuits, Greek cakes and biscuits, quesadillas, Coloumbian food, Lebanese food, Tibetan food.
- Hot breakfasts, brunches and lunches.
- Olive oil, stuffed olives, tapénades, infused oils.
- Chai Tea.
- Gourmet coffee, teas and cordials
- Handmade chocolates
- Nuts, dried fruits, breakfast cereals, health food bars, antipasta.
- Organic sourdough and breads
- Handmade high quality kids/baby clothing
- Handmade boys clothing.
- Handmade quilts, weaving, sewen products.
- Hemp clothing and skin care products.
- Orange Juice.
- Ladies handmade clothing.
- Wooden Toys
- Handcrafted bread boards
- Fair Trade Products
- Handcrafted Soaps and beauty products
- Lavender Products
When it comes to arts and crafts you will find the Hunter’s biggest gathering of artisans. There are blacksmiths and jewellery makers, painters, photographers, toy makers, fibre and paper artists and more. You will also find plenty of stalls selling gifts, from Fair Trade products through to educational toys and books along with beautiful hand-made soaps and beauty products.