This policy is for Racedays only, for Events please check the policy listed under each Event or telephone our offices for confirmation (Tel 4325 0461).
From August 2017.
Entrants are generally not permitted to bring external or commercial food or beverage into the Venue. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of the Race Club or based on specific event requirements. Entrants will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Venue. This does not apply to food or beverages for persons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packed in prohibited containers. The Venue will not be liable for any loss caused to entrants by the disposal or confiscation of food items.
- Food required for dietary or health purposes is allowed in sealed containers with written consent from a health professional. Food will be available on course for sale.
- Perishable or processed foods intended for consumption such as meats, seafood’s, salads, dairy products and sandwich/fruit/vegetable
- ‘Commercial Food’ such as Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut etc are NOT permitted.
- No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the Event. Patrons found to have bought alcohol into the Venue will be evicted from the Venue. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the Venue.
- No BYO soft drinks. Drinks required for dietary or health purposes are allowed in sealed containers with written consent from a health professional. Complimentary water is available at all bars.
- No glass – this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass. Although bottles of wine will be sold inside the Venue you may not bring any glass object into the Venue.
- No metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the Venue.