A day at the races is an affordable, enjoyable and exciting experience. Please check our upcoming races for gate opening times on specific race days.
SCANNING YOUR TICKET
If you are scanning your ticket from a mobile device, please ensure the brightness is turned up and the QR code is visible. Lay your mobile device flat underneath the scanner until a green arrow is shown on the turnstile.
|Standard mid week racing||$10||$5|
|Standard mid week racing (twilight)||$10||$5|
|Saturday / Sunday racing||$10||$5|
|New Years Eve Race Day||$10||$5|
|ANZAC Day Race Day||$20||$10|
|Melbourne Cup Picnic Race Day||$5||$3|
|Gosford Gold Cup||$10||$5|
- Concessions are Aged / Senior Concessions / TPI / Disability.
- Children Aged 17 years and under are permitted complimentary entry with an adult.
General Admission guests are encouraged to embrace race day attire, however it is not a requirement. Guests wearing dirty, ripped or inappropriate clothing may be refused entry.
– Collared Shirt
– Dress trousers / jeans or dress shorts
– Enclosed footwear & socks
– Ladies are expected to wear smart race attire
– Football Jerseys
– Board Shorts / Football Shorts
Please note that obscene or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Members Area. Security may disallow entry or remove patrons from the Members Area at their discretion.
MEMBERS AREA TICKETS
- General Admission patrons CAN NOT purchase a member pass on any day unless that person resides outside of the Central Coast area OR if the Lakeview Room is closed (Midweek only). ie. Guests travelling from Sydney may purchase a member pass in addition to their entry fee.
- Please note that we will no longer be selling day pass members tickets unless the Lakeview Room is closed due to a private function – only existing members can purchase 2 members guests passes per race day (excluding dates shown at the Raceday Office).
Gosford Station is located 1.5km from The Entertainment Grounds (roughly a 3 minute drive or 18 minute walk).
The Entertainment Grounds offer a free shuttle bus service to and from Gosford Station on select feature race days. View upcoming events
The Palm Beach ferry operates on a regular basis between Palm Beach – Wagstaffe – Ettalong. View ferry timetable.
On occasions, Fantasea Cruising also offer charters to Gosford. Contact Fantasea Cruising for further information
Contact 131 008 to book a taxi.
Parking is available directly opposite the main entry gate on Racecourse Rd. Please note once the gates are closed after the raceday the gates will not open until 9am the next business day.
Limited street parking available.
On designated days, free parking is available in the infield. If you take advantage of the infield parking you should be aware that entry to the racecourse is via a pedestrian tunnel that has two sets of stairs. Entry via the Racecourse Rd turnstiles is on a gentle slope with easy access to all Grandstand facilities.
Limited disabled parking is available within the grounds (access via Faunce St). Please contact us prior to race days to secure a spot – 02 4325 0461.
TAB & BOOKMAKER FACILITIES
TAB and Bookmaker facilities can be found in the Betting Ring, Riverdale Bar & Cafe and in the Lakeview Room.
ATM’s are available – located in the betting ring.
Owners can collect their owners pass at the raceday office or at the front gate.
If you be apart of a syndicate please email through your name or names of people in the syndicate attending 3 days before raceday to firstname.lastname@example.org.