A day at the races is an affordable, enjoyable and exciting experience. Please check our upcoming races for gate opening times on specific race days.
|Standard Mid Week Racing||$10||$5|
|Standard Mid Week Twilight Meeting||$10||$5|
|Gosford Gold Cup||$10||$5|
|ANZAC Day Races||$20||$10|
|New Years Eve||$10||$5|
|Saturday / Sunday Racing||$10||$5|
- Please note that we will no longer be selling “day pass” members tickets unless the Lakeview Room is closed due to a private function – only existing members can purchase 2 “members guests passes” per race day (excluding Saturdays and feature racedays).
- Concessions are Aged / Senior Concessions / TPI / Disability.
- Children Aged 17 years and under are permitted complimentary entry with an adult.
General Admission guests are encouraged to embrace raceday attire, however it is not a requirement. Guests wearing dirty, ripped or inappropriate clothing may be refused entry.
- Collared Shirt
- Dress trousers / jeans or dress shorts
- Enclosed footwear and socks
- Ladies are expected to wear smart race attire
- Football Jerseys
- Board Shorts/Football Shorts
Please note that obscene or offensive language will not be tolerated in the Members Area. Security may disallow entry or remove patrons from the Members Area at their discretion.
Parking is available directly opposite the main entry gate on Racecourse Rd. Alternatively there is limited street parking available.
On designated days, free parking is available in the infield. If you take advantage of the infield parking you should be aware that entry to the racecourse is via a pedestrian tunnel that has two sets of stairs. Entry via the Racecourse Rd turnstiles is on a gentle slope with easy access to all Grandstand facilities.
Limited disabled parking is available within the grounds (access via Faunce St). Please contact us prior to racedays to secure a spot – 02 4325 0461.
If you are travelling by public transport then numerous train services from both Sydney and Newcastle will bring you to Gosford Rail Station.
The Entertainment Grounds is then a short bus or taxi trip from the station. Please call 131 500 for timetable information.