The Central Coasts premier Wedding Fair returns to The Entertainment Grounds on Sunday 14 April 2024
Our Wedding Fair invites elite wedding suppliers from the Central Coast and surrounds to showcase how they can make your wedding or engagement party everything you could ever dream of. This event is designed to bring all of the experts into one location to give you the opportunity to speak to multiple businesses that can help give you an idea of all the things you need to consider when planning a wedding!
ENTRY IS FREE!
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS
To promote The Entertainment Grounds Wedding Fair, a strategic marketing plan will be implemented and will incorporate:
- On site advertising at The Entertainment Grounds through printed posters, POS screens and on the digital pylon located on the Central Coast Highway (70,000+ vehicles pass this sign daily)
- Social media promotions and advertising targeting engaged couples across Sydney, the Central Coast and the Hunter regions
- Radio advertising on local Central Coast stations, Star 104.5, HIT101.3, 107.7 Triple M
- Public relations through media releases direct to Central Coast publications
- Diary dates on all major bridal websites and Central Coast event pages
- Digital advertising throughout Erina Fair
- EDM to The Entertainment Grounds database of over 15,000
- Opportunity to advertise in the event program (at an additional cost)
- Opportunity to include collateral in the attendee gift bag
Exhibitors will also be encouraged to promote the Wedding Fair via their social media platforms and to their own databases. Exhibitors will have access to attendee details for individual marketing offers, two weeks prior to the event and also a final list of attendees post event.
The Entertainment Grounds Wedding Fair will include exhibition stands across the entire venue, utilising both indoor and outdoor spaces. Outdoor spaces will overlook the racecourse where a standard on field ceremony will be set up. In this area there will also be picnic spaces and
Each exhibitor will receive:
- 3m x 2m exhibition area
- 1 x Trestle Table
- 2 x Chairs
- 1 x Facebook event feature
- Logo & link on TEG website
- Opportunity for further promotion via social giveaways
- Opportunity to conduct workshops
- Targeted marketing campaign promoting the event
- An opportunity to include promotional material in attendee gift bag
- An invitation to the exclusive vendor cocktail party on Friday 12 April including canapes & an open bar.
Transport category will receive an area to display two cars each. The transport category is exclusive to two transport exhibitors only. These will be selected at the discretion of The Entertainment Grounds.
Total Investment: $400 including GST*
Central Coast Wedding Fair Registration Form
The Entertainment Grounds Wedding Fair will include exhibition stands across the entire venue, utilising both indoor and outdoor spaces. Outdoor spaces will overlook the racecourse where a standard on field ceremony will be set up. In this area there will also be picnic spaces and entertainment. Total Investment: $400 including GST*