1. The Sport Volunteer Awards is hosted by The Entertainment Grounds ABN 26 003 846 124 (Gosford Race Club Ltd.)
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
2. Submission and entry into the Sporting Awards is deemed acceptance of all criteria’s and all conditions of entry.
3. The prize categories will include: a) Under 12’s Coach b) Over 12’s Coach c) Volunteer
DURATION OF SPORTING AWARDS
4. The entirety of the campaign will run from Thursday 1st November 2018 until Thursday 17th January 2019. a) Nominations will open on the 1st November 2018 and close on 30th November 2018. b) Voting will commence from the 14th December 2018 and close on the 11th January 2019. c) Finalists of the awards will be notified on Monday 14th January 2019 at 12:00pm.
5. An awards presentation will occur on the annual Gosford Quarries Gosford Gold Cup Race Day held on Thursday 17th January 2019.
6. The presentation will occur at 2:00pm on Thursday 17th January 2019 at The Entertainment Grounds at 4 Racecourse Road, West Gosford NSW 2250.
7. Winners of each category will be determined through both the public vote via Facebook and from a judging panel from The Entertainment Grounds.
8. The winner of each category will be presented a novelty cheque by a representative of the Gosford Race Club Ltd.
9. Nominees who are not 18 years of age at the time of the awards presentation will need to be accompanied by an adult when attending the awards presentation.
10. Finalists must be available to attend an awards presentation on Thursday 19th January 2019. If a nominee cannot attend, a representative from the Club must be arranged by the nominee to accept the award on the winner’s behalf.
11. Winners who are not present will be contacted by phone the following day and encouraged to come to The Entertainment Grounds before January 30, 2019 to be awarded their prize. If the winner does not present themselves to The Entertainment Grounds before January 30, 2019, the amount will be presented to their sporting club directly.
12. The prizemoney will be awarded to the winning club whilst the winning representative will receive the hospitality component of the prize. The prizemoney will include: a) Under 12’s Coach i. 1 x Winner: $1,000 Prizemoney ii. 1 x Runner Up: $200 Prizemoney iii. 5 x Finalists: An invitation to the presentation on Thursday 17th January 2019, 10 general admission tickets to utilise and a $50 hospitality voucher to use on this day.
b) b. Over 12’s Coach i. 1 x Winner: $2,500 ii. 1 x Runner Up: $500 iii. 5 x Finalists: An invitation to the presentation on Thursday 17th January 2019, 10 general admission tickets to utilise and a $50 hospitality voucher to use on this day.
c) Volunteer i. 1 x Winner: $1,500 ii. 1 x Runner Up: $200 iii. 5 x Finalists: An invitation to the presentation on Thursday 17th January 2019, 10 general admission tickets to utilise and a $50 hospitality voucher to use on this day.
TERMS OF ENTRY AND CRITERIA
13. Nominee must be based and located on the Central Coast, NSW with their local Club also being located in Central Coast, NSW at the time of nomination and presentation. For the purposes of these specific awards, the Central Coast NSW is defined where the postcode must fall between 2250 and 2264 inclusive.
14. Nominee must be actively involved in their local club at the time of nominations, voting and presentation.
15. Nominee must not receive any remuneration for their efforts as a local coach or volunteer.
16. An individual can apply for themselves or someone else. If they are successful the money won will go directly back to the recipients club and the single recipient will receive a raceday hospitality voucher.
17. Nomination must be received through the application process online before 4:00pm on 30th November, 2018.
18. The prizemoney and prizes that are listed in the Terms and Conditions cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other prize, product or service.
FACEBOOK AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
19. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or any other social media site(s). The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability. 20. By entering, nominees agree to allow The Entertainment Grounds to share their name, club and photo on The Entertainment Grounds digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Website and EDM.
UNDER 12’S COACH AWARDS CRITERIA
19. Nominee will primarily coach a local community 12 years and under and below team/s.
18. Nominees will: i. Contribute positively to the team, Club and sport as a whole. ii. Effectively demonstrate their role and abilities as a Coach through their overall commitment throughout the season.
OVER 12’S COACH AWARDS CRITERIA
21. Nominee will primarily coach a local community 13 years and above team/s.
22. Nominees will: i. Contribute positively to the team, Club and sport as a whole.
ii. Effectively demonstrate their role and abilities as a Coach through their overall commitment throughout the season. iii. Effectively demonstrate their abilities as a Coach through the improvement and overall outcome of the team.
VOLUNTEER AWARDS CRITERIA
23. Nominee must be involved in a local community club on a director, secretarial or administrative bases. 24. Nominees will: i. Contribute positively to the Club and sport as a whole. ii. Demonstrates excellence in the role as a volunteer.