OVER $3,000 IN PRIZES TO BE WON!
No cost to enter, simply register via the link below & join us on Saturday 14 March to be in with a chance to win!
The first THREE runner up participants will receive a double pass to Gold Rush Festival on Saturday 9 May at the Gosford Gold Cup Race Day RRP $98ea
HOW TO PLAY
- Anyone over the age of 18 can register to participate in the virtual punters challenge
- There is no cost to enter
- Participants can pre-register or they can register on the day – Registration to be done via their mobile, registration link
- No money is exchanged, it’s all virtual
- Each participant will receive:
- A virtual $20 per race to wager. (7 races)
- A special big bet of $50 that you can use on your ‘sure thing’. (1 race)
- Bets have been restricted to Win, Place and Each way – no split bets
- The competition will run from race 1 to 8 at Gosford on Saturday 14 March
- Odds are from NSW tote (not fixed)
- If there is a late scratching, the punters tip will revert to the favourite
- All bets must be placed outside of 3 minutes prior to the advertised start time of the race. If races are delayed, the time will be dependent on what is advertised on TAB
- If you fail to place your bet in time, you forfeit the bet
- The winners are determined by the largest amount of winnings in their purse.
- The leader board will be displayed on television screens across the venue
- Leader board is updated within 5 minutes of correct weight
- Any disputes, club decision is final
- Winners will need to claim their prizes within 15 minutes of the final leader board results – Photo ID is required – name on ID must match registration details
- Prizes to be claimed from the race day office
- If the prize is not claimed, you forfeit & the next leading participant is eligible.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the single largest return. If this is also the same then a continued count back will occur until the largest non-duplicate return is found.
- If the meeting is cancelled before the conclusion of the 3rd race, the competition is null and void. If the meeting is cancelled after the 4th race, the winner will be the individual in front at that time.