COVID-19 UPDATE – 12/01/2022
The Board has reviewed their decision on the vaccination policy that was implemented for our venue in late December.
From Friday 14 January The Entertainment Grounds will no longer require patrons who are attending our events to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
There are still some restrictions that all patrons must follow when at our venue. These restrictions are as follows:
- All patrons must QR register on arrival
- All people must wear a mask inside – unless exempt
- All people can sit while eating or drinking
- All people must maintain social distancing where possible
- Singing and dancing are not permitted
The health and safety of our community is of the upmost importance and we encourage all members and guests of The Entertainment Grounds to stay at home & get tested if you present any symptoms.